Southern Africa Adventure - South Africa, Eswatini, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Adventure with us on the ultimate adventure of a lifetime with our exhilarating trip to Kruger National Park, Victoria Falls, and Swaziland. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of Africa's wildlife, marvel at the majestic Victoria Falls, and experience the vibrant culture of Eswatini. This is an adventure you won't want to miss!"
Experience the country together with a group of like-minded explorers, all with one and the same mission: to authentically explore a new country, and experience something that not many other people would be open enough to add to their bucket list.
Are you ready?
Our trip is open for participants of all ages and gender, that are adventurers at heart. Join today before spots run out.
What's the plan?
To transmit the feeling of adventure and spontaneity, we keep our itinerary secret and reveal our plans the day before, because we love to give good surprises. We believe good travel is about taking you on a ride instead of ticking off a list.
But don't worry, our trip will include all the best of what The three south african countries has to offer. Here's a peek into the trip, as well as on Andi's stories:
- Embark on a journey along the stunning Panorama Route, a scenic drive that is regarded as one of the most breathtaking in the world. Marvel at the majestic Blyde River Canyon, explore the enchanting Bourke's Luck Potholes, and take in the awe-inspiring vistas of the lush valley from the God's Window viewpoint.
- Embark on a full-day safari in Kruger National Park, a wild paradise teeming with an incredible variety of large mammals and world renowned. You have good chances to witness the majesty of elephants, the thrill of lions, and the grace of giraffes as we venture into this awe-inspiring wilderness of savanna and scrubland.
- Journey to the captivating Kingdom of Eswatini, where we will stop at the border to explore the enchanting Matsamo cultural village. Immerse yourself in the rich culture and traditions of the Swazi people, marvel at their art and crafts, and experience a way of life that has remained unchanged for centuries.
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime as we embark on a wildlife safari on horseback amidst the magnificent animals of Mantenga. Witness the raw power and beauty of nature up close and personal as you explore the breathtaking wilderness of Eswatini in a truly unique way.
- Cross the border into Zimbabwe and Zambia and prepare to be mesmerized by the awe-inspiring Mosi-Oa-Tunya - or commonly known as Victoria Falls, the "smoke that thunders." Behold the power and majesty of the largest waterfall in Africa as you witness the sheer force of nature at its most breathtaking.
Why this trip? The logistics of maximising your time and visiting multiple countries, let alone 4, on one trip can be challenging - but that's why we're here to help: picking you up from the airport
✈️ What flights should I look for?
🛬 Arrival: Flying into Johannesburg intl. Airport (JNB), morning of July 24th.
🛫 Departure: Flying out of Victoria Falls intl. Airport (VFA), night of July 30th.
Should the flight times not align for you, we are happy to arrange any extra hotel nights needed :)
What about the visas?
As the requirements are different for each nationality, we require you to check what applies to your passport. Most visas for this route can usually be obtained upon arrival at the border or airport.
What's included in the price?
|Personal airport pickup & drop off||Intl. flight to & from Kigali intl. airport|
All internal private transportation with (AC) and 4*4 land cruisers
Travel insurance (9-40$)
most of the meals
Visa fees (30-50 USD)
|Experienced, knowledgable and fun local guides||
Personal expenses & tips
|All accommodation on a shared basis (we believe this is an essential part for people to connect throughout the trip)||Few meals|
|All entrance fees and activities|
|National Park and conservation fees|
|Fees of permits and authorizations|
How does the payment work?
3 months before, 40% of the trip balance, and two months before, the remaining 40%. This is so you have more flexibility with covering the cost and don't need to pay everything at once. Let us know if you need a payment plan, we are happy to help!
What are the current Covid requirements?
- South Africa, Eswatini, and Zambia have lifted all their covid-19 related travel requirements. Only Zimbabwe still requires you to either be fully vaccinated, or a negative Covid-19 test within 48h of travel.
Any more questions?Feel free to message me @destinationchaser or email me firstname.lastname@example.org any time :)
Looking forward to have you experience this adventure!