EGYPT GROUP ADVENTURES 2023
Our trip is open for participants of all ages and gender, that are adventurers at heart. Join today before spots run out.
This trip is for you if you ...
- want to see Egypt from a local perspective
- connect with like-minded travellers that are all here for the same passion for authentic exploration
- like to see places not everyone gets to experience. While we will see the highlights of Egypt as well, we will visit small villages, secret viewpoints, and off-the-beaten-path destinations.
Here’s what you get:
Last remaining Date: December 27- January 7
Only 1 spot left
Meet your team:
👥 Our focus for these trips:
- Creating authentic connections & lasting friendships
- Visiting the most beautiful and interesting places, while having an immersive, unique experience
- Meeting locals and learning about the country through their eyes
- Take professional photos of you as a memory
- and especially creating an unforgettable, once in a lifetime Adventure!
8 Day Highlights of Egypt + sailing the Nile
You want to experiencing Egypt’s highlights? I got you. We will experience the best of what the country has to offer by land, air, and water, and travel from North to South just as well, starting in Cairo, visiting the infamous Pyramids, the colourful Nubian villages of Aswan, sail by traditional sailboat to historical Luxor just as the ancient Egyptians did, exploring the culture, towns, meeting the people, go on Andi style adventures (or what shall I call it? 😝), and learn about this unique country with our new travel crew.
4 DAY OFF THE BEATEN PATH - OASIS ADDITION
I knew couldn’t organise this trip without giving you guys the opportunity to experience my personal favourite part of Egypt:
My partners on ground will take you and the group to an off the beaten path and hard-to-get-to side of the country - deep in the desert to explore old settlements around a real Oasis, including turquoise clear salt pools that you can swim in, and will float on the surface because of the high salt percentage, ancient ruins, palm tree forests, and the vastness of the Sahara.
You will travel with our trusted and professional Egyptian guides and the rest of the group that, by this point, will feel like a family, immerse yourself in this different side of Egyptian culture, architecture, landscapes, and sleep in a "million star hotel" - camping in the Sahara desert. On the way back, you will even be able to explore a bit of the Mediterranean coast of Egypt. Beware that it will involve long hours of travel, but they journey will be well worth it.
Q: Will we have showers and amenities when we are in the middle of the desert?
A: Yes, there will be toilets and a shower, but the water pressure might be a bit lower than what you are used to!
Q: What’s included, and what’s not included? 💸
Pickup from the airport to our accommodation in Cairo
|Intl. flight to & from Egypt|
|Professional tour guides to explain history||Visa (US$25 to be paid on arrival at airport)|
|All transportation from Cairo to the end of the journey in the south of Egypt (Aswan)||
Travel insurance (this can be anywhere between 9-40$)
|Accommodation throughout the entire trip (shared basis)||
30% of meals for flexibility
70% of the meals (this is to add flexibility)
Tips and personal expenses
All entrance fees to the sites on itinerary
|Domestic flight within Egypt|
Why choose Destination Chaser?
Bringing the world closer, one adventure at a time! At Destination Chaser we combine unforgettable adventures for the traveler, with giving back to the communities that we are fortunate enough to be hosted by. We focus on:
- Ecotourism: through sustainable practices revolving around culture and nature, to help make it financially sustainable to preserve the two for communities.
- Supporting small local businesses: our trips are always comprised of locals putting their passion to work, and us supporting part of their dream through our visit.
- Dispersing tourism: over-tourism has become a problem in many places, and we believe if people simply traveled more to lesser visited places (what we focus on!), everyone would benefit: more opportunities where they normally lack tourism, travelers getting better experiences off the beaten path, and not adding to the crowds of over-popular places.
- Bringing the world closer: We believe that over time, if more people traveled to places and interacted with cultures that are oftentimes misunderstood or misrepresented, the world would become a more peaceful place. We want you to go on a trip others would not consider, and spread the word about the beauty of people and places - and open more minds to how similar we are as humans.
Thank you for being part of this movement!
What flights should I look for?
Arrival: In Cairo Intl. airport (CAI).
Hotel check in starts at 3pm.
Personal airport pickup and drop-off is always included! 24h.
Departure: from Cairo intl. airport (CAI) as well.
Here are the international flights based on your adventure:
November 1 - 12:
🛬 Arrival November 1 anytime.
🛫 Departure for 8 days only: November 8, 7pm or later
🛫 Departure for Oasis extension: November 12 late at night, midnight or best November 13, anytime (extra hotel night is on us!)
November 23 - December 4:
🛬 Arrival November 23, anytime.
🛫 Departure for 8 days only: November 30, 7pm or later.
🛫 Departure for Oasis extension: December 4 late at night, midnight or best 5 December (extra hotel night is on us!)
December 27 - January 7:
🛬 Arrival December 27, anytime.
🛫 Departure for 8 days only: January 3, 7pm or later.
🛫 Departure for Oasis extension: january 7 late at night, midnight or best January 8 (extra hotel night is on us).
Q: What are Egypt’s current Covid entry requirements?
A: Egypt has lifted all Covid-19 restrictions, meaning that you won't need a test, nor a vaccination certificate to enter.
How does the payment work?
3 months before the start of the trip we will send you another payment link for 40%, and for the remainder, we will send another payment link two months in advance - this is so you have more flexibility with covering the cost and don't need to pay everything at once. Let us know if you need a payment plan, we are happy to help!
BONUS: if you have a points program you can collect points from our trips as we are under the “travel” category!
Other payment options such as PayPal, or bank transfer, are available too if you prefer.
Here's what others say:
Looking forward to have you experience this adventure!