JORDAN Group Adventure! 7-13 Oct. 2023
Adventure through one of the most incredible destinations worldwide - Jordan! BUT, do it differently: visit beyond the popular tourist path and see the real side of this country, together with a group of like-minded Adventurers.
What will we see?
To transmit the feeling of adventure and spontaneity, we keep our itinerary secret and reveal our plans the day before, because we love good surprises. We believe good travel is about taking you on a ride instead of ticking off a list.
But don't worry, our trip will include all the must sees of Jordan, such as...
- starting with the Capital of Jordan, Amman, and hitting up the best viewpoints, and some bustling local markets to get your first insight into the culture of this middle-eastern country
- hiking around the ancient city of Petra: seeing the extents of the ancient city beyond the typical tourist track. Discover hidden corners together with our great guide, Sami, so you can ask alll your questions about the mysteries of Petra.
- You will also see Petra by night, that's only held a few days of the week, where 1,500 candles are lit around treasury!)
- A Cave dinner surrounded by the canyons of Petra, just our group, and learning some Jordanian dancing skills!
- Desert safaris and sleeping under the stars in Wadi Rum,
- Canyon adventure through Wadi Mujib, and ...
- ending our trip with some relaxation on the banks of the Dead Sea, where we can all get to experience a typical "mud spa"
That's not all, but the rest is a surprise ;) See you there!
What's the price?
We run this trip at 2,370 USD, since a lot of private transportation and guides are needed to make it happen. However, only a 500$ deposit is needed to confirm your spot, the remaining balance you can cover in instalments or at once (however you prefer) up to a month before the trip start!
Why this trip?
I don't need to tell you what my travels are about - if you're here, you probably know, and you also know that it will attract exactly the kind of people that are interested in the same things: human connections, adventure, and a love for authentic travel.
What flights should I look for?
Flying in & out of Amman intl. Airport (AMM).
Arrival: Oct 7th anytime (you will be picked up from the airport), Hotel will be ready for check in around 2-3pm, then we will have a first dinner & get together around 7-8pm!
Departure: Oct 13th in the afternoon or evening, to give you time to soak in the last day by the Dead Sea (it's worth it!). Hotel check out is at 11am, but you can enjoy the Dead Sea and the hotel spa even after check out.
What's included in the price?
Personal airport pickup
and drop-off by our representative
|Intl. flight to & from Amman intl. airport|
All transportation on ground in Jordan
Personal travel insurance (can be as little as 9$)
|Experienced, knowledgable and fun local guides||
Most lunches and dinners for flexibility (10-20$)
|All accommodation on a shared basis (we believe this is an essential part for people to connect throughout the trip)||
Personal expenses & tips for the crew
|All breakfasts and some other meals|
|All entrance fees and activities in Petra, the desert, the dead sea, and so forth.|
What are Jordan's current covid requirements?
- complete a "Declaration Form" before departure at https://www.gateway2jordan.gov.jo
Other than that, NO covid test, nor vaccine, are required anymore.
Any more questions?
Looking forward to have you experience Jordan!