Bolivia Adventure 8-15 July
Adventure with us to Bolivia and immerse yourself in the heart of South America's breathtaking natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and thrilling adventures that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime!"
Experience the country together with a group of like-minded explorers, all with one and the same mission: to authentically explore a new country, and experience something that not many other people would be open enough to add to their bucket list.
Are you ready?
Our trip is open for participants between of all ages and gender, that are adventurers at heart. Join today before spots run out.
What will you experience?
To transmit the feeling of adventure and spontaneity, we keep our itinerary secret and reveal our plans the day before, because we love to give good surprises. We believe good travel is about taking you on a ride instead of ticking off a list.
But don't worry, our trip will include all the best of what Bolivia has to offer. Here's a peek into the trip, as well as on Andi's stories:
-Brace yourself for a truly magical experience as we explore the otherworldly Uyuni salt lakes, where you'll capture the perfect reflection in your photos. This is nature at its most awe-inspiring, and you'll be swept away by the beauty that surrounds you.
- Get up close and personal with the mighty Ollague volcano, as we take you on an adventure to discover the secrets of this stunning natural wonder.
- Get ready to visit the breathtaking Canapa lagoon, where you'll be greeted by the stunning sight of flamingos and Andean seagulls. This is a truly magical encounter that you'll never forget.
- Ascend to the dizzying heights of 5000 meters above sea level, where you'll witness the colorful muds of the Sol de Mañana geysers. This is a rare opportunity to experience the raw power of nature in all its glory.
- Take a break from your adventures and indulge in the soothing hot springs of Salar de Chalviri, where you can relax and soak up the stunning natural surroundings.
- Cross the stunning Lake Titicaca and journey to the mysterious Sun Island, where you'll uncover the ancient archaeological remains of Pilkokaina. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will leave you mesmerized.
- Experience the ultimate adrenaline rush as we take you on a mountain biking adventure through the legendary Death Road. Here, you'll witness the stunning flora and fauna of the forest and the majestic mountain ranges. Get ready to push yourself to the limit and make memories that will last a lifetime.
What flights should I look for?
Flying in & out of Viru Viru intl. Airport (VVI)
Arrival : in the morning of the 8th of July
Departure: you can leave on the night of the 15th of July
What about the visa for Bolivia?
- For European union countries, no visa is required!
- For US citizen, you can receive the visa for Bolivia upon arrival at the airport.
for detailed info, please check this link : Entry Requirements for Bolivia
What's included in the price?
|Personal airport pickup & drop off||Intl. flight to & from Viry Viru intl. airport|
All internal private transportation with (AC) and 4*4 land cruisers
Travel insurance (9-40$)
Most of the meals
Visa fees (if required)
|Experienced, knowledgable and fun local guides||
Personal expenses & tips
|All accommodation on a shared basis (we believe this is an essential part for people to connect throughout the trip)||Very few meals
|All entrance fees and activities|
|National Park and conservation fees|
|Fees of permits and authorizations|
How does the payment work?
3 months before, 40% of the trip balance, and two months before, the remaining 40%. This is so you have more flexibility with covering the cost and don't need to pay everything at once. Let us know if you need a payment plan, we are happy to help!
What are Bolivia current Covid requirements?
- Vaccinated travelers are eligible to enter without any restrictions
- Unvaccinated travelers need to have a negative PCR test in less than 72 hrs
Any more questions?Feel free to message me @destinationchaser or email me email@example.com any time :)
Looking forward to have you experience this adventure!