Angola adventure 18-25 June
Adventure with us on an adventure that will take your breath away? Look no further than Angola! From stunning beaches to rugged mountains and wildlife, Angola offers endless opportunities for excitement and exploration.
Experience the country together with a group of like-minded explorers, all with one and the same mission: to authentically explore a new country, and experience something that not many other people would be open enough to add to their bucket list.
Are you ready?
Our trip is open for participants of all ages and gender, that are adventurers at heart. Join today before spots run out.
What will you experience?
To transmit the feeling of adventure and spontaneity, we keep our itinerary secret and reveal our plans the day before, because we love to give good surprises. We believe good travel is about taking you on a ride instead of ticking off a list.
But don't worry, our trip will include all the best of what Angola has to offer. Here's a peek into the trip, as well as on Andi's stories:
- Experience the electrifying energy of Luanda, a city bursting with life and culture, as we explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of St. Miguel Fortress, as well as the Ship Wreck Beach with thousands of abandoned cargo ships to explore.
- Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the Calandula waterfalls, nestled in the heart of the Malanje province. The cascading waterfalls are a true wonder of nature that will leave you in awe - the second largest on the entire African continent, yet most people have never heard or seen of them - you get to be a trailblazer.
- Delve into the rich history of Angola as we visit the Black Stones of Pungo Andongo, a site steeped in resistance to Portuguese colonization. Be transported to a bygone era as you witness the remnants of the ancient Angolan civilization.
- Experience the magic and mystery of the Mumuila Tribes people, one of the most enigmatic and fascinating tribes in the world. Our journey takes us to the mountain of Mumhuila, where we will witness firsthand their unique way of life and customs, which have remained intact for centuries.
- Embark on an unforgettable adventure as we wind our way down the majestic and exhilarating snake road of the Serra da Leba pass, culminating in the breathtaking Atlantic coast and the vibrant city of Namibe, the gateway to the desert that Namibia and Angola share. Step into a world of wonder as we explore the Colinas Canyon, a natural wonderland of unparalleled beauty.
- Get ready for the ultimate safari adventure as we traverse the stunning Kissama National Park in a thrilling 4x4 and boat safari. Discover an incredible array of wildlife and experience the raw power and beauty of nature up close and personal.
Why this trip? We are proud that our founder, Andi, has traveled all over the globe, and since returning from Angola, she raves about how it's one of her favorite places on the African continent. The hospitality of the people, and the incredible Nature ... plus, with no one else around because no one knows about this off the beaten path destination yet! These are just one of a few things that make Angola a a travel destination that you should add to the top of your list.
✈️ What flights should I look for?
Flying in & out of Luanda intl. Airport (LAD)
Arrival : in the morning of the 18th of June
Departure: you can leave on the night of the 25th of June
What about the visa for Angola?
- You can apply for your visa online, and we will provide an invitation letter to fasciliatet the process. If you would like to receive this letter of invitation (tied to your passport name and number), the cost is 30 USD. Visa cost depends on nationality of passport.
Meet your Team:
What's included in the price?
|Personal airport pickup & drop off||Intl. flight to & from Luanda intl. airport|
All internal private transportation with (AC) and 4*4 land cruisers
Travel insurance (9-40$)
most of the meals
|Experienced, knowledgable and fun local guides||
Personal expenses & tips
|All accommodation on a shared basis (we believe this is an essential part for people to connect throughout the trip)||Only a few meals|
|All entrance fees and activities|
|National Park and conservation fees|
|Fees of permits and authorizations|
How does the payment work?
3 months before, 40% of the trip balance, and two months before, the remaining 40%. This is so you have more flexibility with covering the cost and don't need to pay everything at once. Let us know if you need a payment plan, we are happy to help!
What are Angola current Covid requirements?
Either a Covid-19 vaccination certificate, or a Covid-19 RT PCR test taken at most 48h before departure of the first embarkation point.
Any more questions?Feel free to message me @destinationchaser or email me firstname.lastname@example.org any time :)
Looking forward to have you experience this adventure!